To develop Christ-like mature Christians through study of God’s’ Word, discipleship and evangelism.
Acts 2:42-47 New International Version (NIV)
The Fellowship of the Believers
42 They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. 43 Everyone was filled with awe at the many wonders and signs performed by the apostles. 44 All the believers were together and had everything in common. 45 They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need. 46 Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts,47 praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.
It is a home fellowship where Christians meet for bible study, worship, prayer and fellowship.
- You get a place of belonging; a small Christian family with whom you can share your life and who can walk with you in all seasons of life.
- You grow spiritually through study of God’s Word, discipleship and outreach to the lost.
- Your gifts, talents and abilities are nurtured in a cell group where opportunities for service are numerous.
- Accountability relationships are developed in a cell, through which you remain focused, gain from wise counsel and stand with each other in prayer.
- A believer who desires to grow in their spiritual life.
- A non-believer who desires to know God more through bible study.