Christian Doctrinal Class
VISION: Church members established in sound doctrines and Spiritual growth to overcome deceptions of the day.
MISSION: Empower believers with basic doctrines to strengthen their faith against false doctrine.
- Group discussions on various subjects.
- Practical involvement in practical lessons and giving personal testimonies.
- Open forum for question and answer.
- Empowering and developing teachers for effective facilitation
- Developing personal devotions and commitment to study.
- Teaching of basic Christian doctrines and reading the word of God for themselves
- Encourage fellowship among new believers.
HOW CAN ONE BE INVOLVED?
Call or visit the church office.
Call the head of Department available every Sunday.
- Born again Christian.
- Member of the church.
- Must be a committed, reliable, teachable and available.
Safari Groups (Bible Study)
Vision: To enhance Christian maturity through study of the word of God and fellowship in the Church.
Mission: To ensure that members are deeply rooted in the Word of God through small group meetings as they extend fellowship to one another.
- Comprehensive and systematic study of the word of God to show an approved God’s workmanship
- To foster participatory study and growing together that build relationship that extends care, love, fellowship and accountability.
- Provision of social support to members through participation in weddings, Birthdays funerals, graduations and sickness.
- Mobilizing the congregation to join small groups.
- Empowering leaders for effective transformational leadership in the church and society.
- Extend the kingdom of God to the neighborhood through small group study
Others: Visitation to members. Evangelism through community service. Bible clubs for children
How to join: Register at the Information desk and join a group in your neighbourhood.
MANDATE: Advance the gospel of Jesus Christ and His kingdom in our neighbourhoods and regions beyond.
VISION: To see a vibrant ministry among believers, committed and involved continuously in raising laborers’ for the great harvest. (Matt. 9:37, 38).
Mission: Win people to Christ, disciple them until they attain full potential to advance the gospel of Jesus Christ and His kingdom. (Matt. 28:18-20 and 2 Tim 2:2).
Commitment: KNOW. GROW. GO.
- Teaching and Training
- Leadership Development
- Mentoring and counseling